Ballistic shields are an important part of law enforcement operations – from patrolling, to SWAT operations, to school security, all department should have a proportional number of ballistic shields in their stock to stay protected.
EDI’s rugged ballistic shields provide III-A, III, or IV ballistic protection. Ballistic shields are available in our standard dimension (half body size) or jumbo dimension (full body size). We also offer customized ballistic shield dimensions to fit your specific needs.
Our ballistic shields can include an optional ballistic window for no additional cost, as well as customized inscriptions and writing on front.
Available with or without lights, and compatible with FoxFury® tactical shield flashlights.
Yes! Ballistic shields are also available for individuals to purchase for home protection, please contact us for more details.
Please contact us with any questions or for any price quotes. Many departments like to keep a ballistic shield in their patrol cars, and we can help you decide which dimension of shield would be best to fit in your patrol car.
Item usually has a 1 – 2 week lead time.
Need this to be TAA-Compliant? Please contact us and one of our TAA-compliance specialists can help send you a quote.
- Protection levels available: III-A | III | III+ | IV
- Shield can be custom made to fit your specific need, including shield size, window size, armor level, and inscription on front.
- Shields are available with lateral lights, powered by rechargeable batteries.
- Shooters cut style shields available with or without ballistic window.
- All of EDI’s ballistic shields are fully compatible with attachable ballistic shield tactical lights manufactured by FoxFury®. Tactical lights include Li-Ion batteries, and can be attached on the shield with removable 3M® Velcro, or can be permanently attached during production.