Handheld metal detectors are an important tool to help prevent visitors from brining in weapons or other metal contraband to your workplace, school, or home.
The EDI-USA metal detector allows uses to quickly and accurately scan large volumes of people to detect metal contraband. The scanner’s adjustable sensitive functions with 1-click switching and indicates by sound alarm (or vibration) if metal is detected on the subject. Includes durable leather case to attach to user’s belt.
- Supports up to 40 hours of use.
- Detection sensitivity: detects a metal coin with a distance of >3cm.
- Alarm function by audio, vibration, or both.
- Quiescent current: less than 12mA
- Working current: less than 50mA for sound & light, less than 107mA for vibration.
- Power supply: 9-volt battery (6F22ND battery) with external charger function.
- Net weight: 360g