EDI-USA’s walk through metal detector employs a highly sensitive digital & electromagnetic processing technology to detect hidden metal objects on humans.
Our metal detector features six (6) overlapping detection areas, combined with a high brightness LED alarm in order to accurately detect metal objects. Manufactured with lightweight aluminum, the EDI-USA metal detector is easy to setup, use, and transport, and is a reliable resource to detect contraband in an array of environment, including inside buildings, event spaces, and transportation hubs.
- 360 omni-direction detection for four (4) corresponding infrared transmitters receivers to eliminate dead angle of detection.
- Each area gas 255 adjustable level sensitivity to eliminate object interferences / adjust sensitivity.
- Detects a minimum flow of 50cm, and includes password protection to prevent users from modifying sensitivity parameters.
- Supports 40 people / minute.
- Complies with EMC electromagnetic radiation standards and meets GB-4793 & NILEJ-0601 standards.
- Power supply: 220V AC, 50 / 60Hz, 35W power consumption.
- Net weight: 51.5kg / set