For nearly 20 years, First Responders Children’s Foundation has been a driving force in helping families of first responders by providing college scholarships to children of first responders who have lost a parent in the line of duty.
For 30 days in June, EDI-USA will donate 25% of all net proceeds of our body armor and protective equipment to First Responders Children’s Foundation to help families and children of first responders in need.
First Responders Children’s Foundation works directly with first responder families, including thousands of law enforcement families across the United States and is committed to helping those in need.
Quick Facts about First Responders Children’s Foundation:
- All scholarships awarded by the Foundation are given to children of first responders.
- COVID-19 Grants: Since March 2020, over 9,431 grants have been given to first responders. 27% of which went directly to firefighters, EMTs and paramedics, 23% to police officers, 16% to 911 dispatchers, and 34% to nurses and medical personnel.
- Paid for over 236 funerals of first responders who died of COVID-19 and in the line of duty
- Distributed more than 875,000 hospital grade masks to first responder agencies
- Distributed over 500,000 free toys to children in first responder communities in 346 cities across the United States as part of the Foundation’s Toy Express Program.
To get involved in First Responders Children’s Foundation or to request assistance from the Foundation, please contact info@1stRCF.org or visit them online at www.1strcf.org. You can also follow the Foundation on their social media handle @1stRCF .
Need to purchase any protective equipment for your team? We are fully stocked with strong ballistic helmets, riot helmets, riot suits, riot shields, and much more! Please contact us for an immediate quote.
And to all of those who serve, thank YOU for your service!